[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T Happy Anniversary to us

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 21 03:25:42 UTC 2013

Well you all have me beat.  I got my first dog in 2003 and my second in
2010.  My Dancer is my current furry baby.  We all had a big chuckle this
past Christmas when the kids decided to put a reindeer antler
 Head band on Dancer.  She was definitely ready for santa.  The antlers
stayed on for a few minutes , but then she went to running around and it was
all over!

Jill