[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Re: O T Happy Anniversary to us

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Jun 21 03:36:28 UTC 2013

Congratulations to you Henry and of course all of you that have furry
children, that is, guide dogs.  I don't currently have a dog but I've been
considering getting another one.  I received my first dog in 1986 and I also
received my husband.  then, I retired her and received my second dog in
1989.  I also tried to get another dog in 2000 but was sent home early due
to my travel skills.  I'm sure that any of you who have had several dogs
know, each one is different and has something special about him or her.  So,
again congratulations.  Keep up the good work and love on them and give them
lots of hugs and kisses and of course, some corrections when they need them.

By the way, for those of you who are new to the list and don't know me, I'm
Denise Shaible and I live in Sacramento, CA with my husband Adam.  I love
knitting and safety pin beading.  Of course, there are lots of other things
I'd like to learn and hope to learn as time goes by.  I hope to meet you on
one of the chats or in a class.  Welcome to the list.

Regards,

Denise