[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finding our CREATIVE ROOTS

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jun 24 12:51:56 UTC 2013

Thank you so much, Becky. I appreciate that so much. Sometimes, I think it
is good to have a look backwards and to think about what we do today, and
how we got there over the years. I would love to hear your story of how you
developed into who you are today.  also, thank you for recommending me to
another blind artist (potter) and I have enjoyed many good conversations
with her - we encourage each other. I think that is what is so important for
creative people, to encourage each other and to inspire each other. This is
the purpose of my blog - I write for other artists and writers and for those
who love the arts.
Blessings to you. Lynda