[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am going Crazy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 19:31:27 UTC 2013

I am having a major problem with getting the Convention adjenda.  If I
open the PDF file I only get the second half of page 2 for July 2.

If I download the Accessible Word file I can't find it.  I tried  opening
and then I tried saving.  I have renamed the file and checked to be  sure
where it was going to be saved and I am going crazy and can't find  it.

I did try listening to it onb my computer, but that will take way to long
and I first need to get the rooms and times for a couple of meetings like
the  Krafters Division, etc now and go over it more leisurely when I have the
time.

Help please.