[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am going Crazy

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:02:54 UTC 2013

Joyce,

This is what the agenda says about our meeting:

Tuesday
7:00 - 9:00 pm—NFB KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING
Salon 16, level 2
Join us to hear about our telephone conference classes taught by
blind/visually impaired crafters and learn about our new email
classes; become a paid member and take as many classes as you would
like from July to July (in 2012 we had fifty-three classes). Joyce
Kane, President

I have also attached the word doc of the agenda. Hope this helps.

LM