[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am going Crazy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 05:00:37 UTC 2013

I finally got it to work.  I can't believe that I never installed Word
2010 so then I was able to read it.  Maybe it would have worked.  I  didn't
realize there was so much returns without text.

Many thanks,

Man you are going to be a busy lady at convention.  I hope you can  make it
for a little while to the Krafters meeting.  I need you to nominate
someone to our board.  I would like to get Theresa onboard this year and  move her
up next year.

Let me know if you think you will make our meeting.

In a message dated 6/24/2013 4:03:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,