[Nfb-krafters-korner] Provisional cast on

greatful_n_happiness sober512 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 17:02:14 UTC 2013

I need some help with this over the phone. Does any expert knitter know of
an easy way to explain this step by step for me to get it?

I have a pattern for a baby ramper that I want to make for a friend who is
due in Aug. Her baby shower is today but I will only have 2 of the items I
am making for her today. Not wanting to go empty handed, if I finish part of
it and let her see it, will help. But, Iwill do what I can today as I
started it late last night on the sleep sack. Just have the hat to matchit
dto do.

Need to buy more DPNs.

Anyway, back to my original question if anyone can and wants to, let me know
and I can call. I have unlimited long distance and can call anywhere.

Portia