[Nfb-krafters-korner] Provisional cast on

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 26 17:56:24 UTC 2013

Portia,

Send me an e-mail directly with your phone number and I will call you.  It
is simple once you get what it is doing.  Do you have the pattern
electronically or have a link to the pattern.  If so send the pattern or
link so that I can take a look at what you need to accomplish.  My e-mail
address is below my name.

Annette
Amcarr1 at verizon.net