[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership renewal time

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:00:07 UTC 2013

all rightie,
I am all signed up for next year. I am now celebrating two years with Krafter's corner. I  now learned to make so many different crafts that I have literally lost track. of how many. . wish I'd kept a list of all the classes I've taken over the past two years. I do  have a list of classes I have taught however,and of course these are things I first taught myself and then taught my friends here. so I've taught at least ten classes and probably taken at least as many.  so wow, what a deal for $10, to have learned so much and to have enjoyed myself.
it is   so easy to pay using Paypal whether you have an account with Paypal or want to use your credit card. the first year I didn't know how to do the payola route, so I sent a check to the treasurer. so there are many easy ways to join. I encourage everyone who wants to enjoy themselves and learn more crafts to  sign up.
besides you want to be signed up so you can join my loom knit striped Xmas stocking class in August right?

Cathy