[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership renewal time

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 17:49:55 UTC 2013

July is almost upon us.  NFB Convention in  Orlando Florida is  next week.
Five years of the NFB Crafters Division is here.  Membership for  the NFB
Krafters Division is ending, but Krafters Korner is planning ahead with  Chats
and classes.  We will be having our Xmas in August classes and in  order
for you to participate in the classes you need to be a paid member of the  NFB
Krafters Duivision.  Your membership  runs July to July or any  part
beginning from payment time until July 2014.  Thank you for those who  took
advantage  of the Early Bird Special.We ask all teachers to be paid  members, too.

Last year we are proud to say we had 53 classes given Jan to Dec 2012 and
we are hoping to beat that this year.

Our membership is $10 a year and where else can you take 53 classes for
$10.

We have a link on our website _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  that you can use  PayPal or there is a link to write to our
treasurer for her address.

I am looking forward to Convention and another successful year with plenty
of craft classes and sharing  with our friends here at Krafters Korner[NFB
Krafters Division].

Your President of NFB Krafters Division