[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety pin beading discounts

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 17:42:43 UTC 2013

hi Paulette,

I did not save the information about Theresa's kits on sale  because I can't afford to purchase them these days. but I checked my deleted folder in hopes that I might still have the information for you. alas, no. sorry about that.
if you knowhow to access the archives for the group perhaps you can find out the information. alas, I am of no help to you there either, not knowing how to do that.
her only message I have from Theresa is where she says that she needs orders for the xmas in august kits by July 2.

Cathy