[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety pin beading discounts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 17:43:13 UTC 2013

Here is Theresa's email _tct71887 at gmail.com_ (mailto:tct71887 at gmail.com)
You need to  contact her yourself.  The reason why I am saying this is that
she leaves  Sunday for Florida and that is why she wanted to get orders out
before she  leaves.  I don't know her schedule, but I believe she will not
be returning  straight home after convention.

In a message dated 6/29/2013 12:57:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,