[Nfb-krafters-korner] July 22 chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 20:27:14 UTC 2013

Now I want everyone that is going to Orlando for Convention to show up for
this chat on June 22.  You have a homework assignment from Krafters
Korner.  We want you to go to the exhibit hall [like you don't plan on  doing
that] and check out whatever you want to check out and come back
 and report in to us what you found interesting.  We might  consider this a
Tech Chat, but hey if you like the flavored coffee that is sold  there or
you had to buy 10 pairs of folding scissors or did you hear about the  new
tech stuff tthey have out.  Whatever I would like you to share with  others
who didn't get to go to convention.

I don't have much free time so I need your help with this.