[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT GS Cookies

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Mar 4 15:30:41 UTC 2013

I was asked to be part of a girlscout troop in college.  Yes we were all in
college, grin.  I was top cookies seller.  The leader sorted my cookies and
got most of the orders wrong, grumble. We were the misfits as most had well
physical or mental problems.  We all got along great by the way, smile.
Those cookies opened a couple of cool doors for me, smile.

Becky and Jake