[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT GS Cookies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 22:57:54 UTC 2013

I have been a Girl Scout for more then 50 years now.  This is the  first
time as a leader that we had so many boxes of cookies sold.  It is  also the
first time I had such a large troop of girls.  My daughters troop  was less
then have this size and I was a leader for 3 years I think and with 10  girls
or less in our troop I don't remember how many boxes of cookies we sold,
but gee whiz with these 21 Daisies they sold over 2000 boxes of cookies!

In a message dated 3/5/2013 5:48:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,