[Nfb-krafters-korner] Addy Turbo 000

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 19:55:31 UTC 2013

Did you ever see the tiny tiny sweaters that gal makes with these needles
and smaller?  They are amazingly detailed. I was watching the Martha Stewart
show, one of the very rare times I could find time to listen and she had
this gal on her show.  It looked to me like she was using sewing needles to
knit with they were so tiny.  I think at the Lion Brand studio they
displayed her work a while ago.

But yes, what would you use a triple 0 needle to make?

Becky and Jake