[Nfb-krafters-korner] Addy Turbo 000

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 21:53:42 UTC 2013

With triple zero needles you could make socks, doilies, key chain fobs,
hats, doll clothing, gloves, and lots of other things.

Incidentally, I just saw a pattern for a woman's short sleeved sweater made
with size 00000000 (yes, that's eight zeroes!), but I'm pretty sure that
was a typo. There really is such a needle size as 00000000, but everything
I've seen made from those are small scale doilies and table cloths intended
for doll houses.

--
Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com