[Nfb-krafters-korner] Addy Turbo 000

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Mar 6 23:23:07 UTC 2013

very fine wool for knitting socks  :)
Also very fine cotton yarns - you can make such lovely baby items with that
kind of cotton.
I bought them to make AMULET BAGS, but was not successful - now that a
couple years have passed, maybe I could do it - I will have to try again.
Yes, aren't they silky and smooth! They are wonderful needles.
Lynda