[Nfb-krafters-korner] My new knitting needles

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:13:10 UTC 2013

I had mentioned to someone that I was looking for some bone or ivory antique
knitting needles.  I have an antique spinning great wheel, and an antique
wool winder, so thought a pair of bone or ivory knitting needles would be a
nice addition to the collection.

Well, in my mailbox yesterday a package arrived with a pair of bone knitting
needles and a nice skein of yarn.  The sender warned that the needles might
pose a little problem when using them.

I did have a bit of a problem, Jayla, my guide dog,  felt she wanted my new
knitting needles!  These needles are  2 antler tips!  I can't wait to play
with them and see how this scarf will knit up!

Dixie