[Nfb-krafters-korner] My new knitting needles

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Mar 8 14:06:49 UTC 2013

Wow, someone wanted to give you a nice surprise! Do tell us how all works out! I'm going to try to get signed up for classes today! I Wanted to send a check and my husband forgot! And, I'm going to order a loom and yarn as well so I can learn to knit with a loom as I'm told you folks who loom will help me??? Are there any books to get started out there — anything in braille?

Hugs to all! Oh I'm just about finished with the afghan. I'm thinking of knitting a scarf next with double strands! A nice thick one will make a perfect gift!

Hugs