[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter egg chat tonight at 9 eastern

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 12 16:50:49 UTC 2013

I also had a problem tonight getting into call. Since this was not a sign up
class, can I ask for the pattern to be sent to me to see if I can make it
and make them quickly asked by the person on the list. Cathy are you the
person with the pattern, and how difficult was it to complete? Would like to
hear about this chat and making the egg and if anyone could make it easily,
thanks.
Terry K