[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter egg chat tonight at 9 eastern

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Mar 13 18:19:44 UTC 2013

The pattern was sent to the list already on Monday evening.  You can find it there.   I completed my first egg and it was a simple pattern.  You do have to keep track of each row and the way that I read the pattern was to basically do each step twice to compete a row.  The egg shape was a little different than I was thinking.  I thought it would be like one of those type of fill eggs you get at Easter time.  My shape turned out different.  It was more flat on the bottom and had a point on top.  It is cute!

Thanks to Cathy for the pattern and reading it to us!!!  I really appreciated it.

Cindy Z.