[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropbox

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 00:10:58 UTC 2013

Do you use dropbox?

I have used it  in the past and just recently[like since the beginning  of
this year] I have been having large problems using it.  There must have
been an upgrade to it sometime after the middle of December and I have just
heard today the new upgrade has made things unaccessible to us.

I have directions on how to down grade back to the old version, so if
anyone would like it please contact me off list.

I am guessing downgrading is what you need to do until Dropbox fixes the
problem so the screenreaders will work.