[Nfb-krafters-korner] baby blanket class reminder

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Thu Mar 28 12:47:39 UTC 2013

Ooops, Cathy, I didn't mean for you to miss your class! I have the pound of love yarn here for an afghan! I hope I don't encounter the same froblems! Smiles! When I knitted my first afenan, I purchased a batch of yarn that must have not been spun properly because it was horrible! We took those skeins back when the stock was replenished and the next batch I bought was much better. It split like crazy but it wasn't the Pound of Love Yarn!

Speaking of the scarb, could someone send the link to sign up for classes! I'm trying to build a craft folder with all information about crafts to be slaced in it! Good luck with the blanket, Cathy!

Hugs to all