[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 16:59:16 UTC 2013

I am looking for someone that can do some graphics to come up with a piece
of clip art that can be used for Krafters Korner.

So please contact me off list or if you have a friend or family member that
 likes to dabble in things like this, please give them my email.
_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)

I do not think free hand art work is needed to create what is in my mind,
but I would like to speak and share my idea with someone other then the
people  that might be listening to me and then say: "Yah, what's for supper  I
have  friends that can see my idea, but don't have a clue about computers and
then  there are those like I described above.  Where to find someone with
both  talents is my question.  Yes, they have to use their minds to listen to
my  descriptions and try to put it together to come out what is in my mind.

I had a couple of friends that took me to Keepsake Quilting Shop in New
Hampshire and I was describing some fabric prints and colors that I wanted,
they  were running around trying to find something close and as this shopper
went by  all of us one of my friends said, "Why are we trying so hard, she
can't see it,  if we come close, she will never know".  Well this other
shopper [from what  I was told] had this shocked look on her face and turned and
walked away from my  friends.  When my friends told me, all 3 of us laughed
as I agreed if it is  close to what is in my mind, I will never know, but it
is great to have friends  willing to help you.  They also threatened to
leave me in New Hampshire  with my guide dog if I didn't behave...".