[Nfb-krafters-korner] I came across the name

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 20:52:21 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

I was surfing the net looking for something and found the name of those
circular short knitting needles I have a pair of

The name is:
_HiyaHiya_ (http://hiyahiyanorthamerica.com/hiyahiya-m-14.html)    They are
9" long and come in sizes 0 to 9.  They have metal needles and I  use them
constantly to knit mittens.  Now that I have found them and they  come in
all sizes I think I am going to get a couple of them.  They do take  a little
getting use to as the needle part is less then 2 inches long.

I did come across some bamboo 9" circulars and I plan on purchasing a pair
of them to try out, too.  Reports will be coming back as I test them  out.