[Nfb-krafters-korner] pillow case dress

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 16 03:40:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I thought I would give a report on my search for what a pillow case dress
was like.  I went to a large consignment sale this afternoon.  I was looking
through all the little girl clothes when I foundthe a pillow case dress!  I
didn’t buy one, but I did give it a good once over to see how it was made.
It appeared to be a tube like a pillow case.  At the top it was like they
had cut the top of the pillow case open and  turned it over and then on each
corner made a J shaped cut and then stitched around for the arms.  The top
was boat necked with ½ inch ribbon running through to draw it up and connect
the front neckline to the back.  So it had two bows one on each shoulder.  I
definitely will be trying it out for Olivia for summer they were very simple
and cute.

Jill