[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 16:16:34 UTC 2013

We are looking for help for our Fundraising committee.  During the NFB
Krafters Division board meeting we had 2 volunteers  for a fundraising
committee.  We need a few more to help with this.  It is to come up  with some
ideas of a craft type project that could be made and sold at our  Convention in
Florida.  This committee's job is to come up with some ideas  of projects,
figure out the expense of making a number of them,, etc.  A  zipper pull was
suggested and pony bead key chain.  So we would like to  find a couple more
folks to bounce ideas around and come up with a plan.   Annette Carr is a
contact person for this committee, so if you are interested in  helping out
please contact Annette at:
_amcarr1 at verizon.net_ (mailto:amcarr1 at verizon.net)