[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Jill

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 17:59:03 UTC 2013

Did you come across the shorts for the boys made out of bandana's?   There
is supposely a pattern by Martha Stewart and another person.  The  other
person made it different by making not sure if it is the crotch  longer.  It
says Martha Stewart ones fit size 5 and that is with size 22  inche bandanas
and the other ones are made with size 27 " bandanas.  So  that will give you
different size shorts.

Here is the Martha Stewart link

_http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.3a0656639de_
(http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.3a0656639de)

Please  take a look and let me know if I am missing something with the side
 seams.

Jill  if you want the other pattern link let me know.

I am stuck on thinking this out as they say to pin the 2 sides together,
but they never say to sew them together.