[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes and chats

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Mar 17 00:14:49 UTC 2013

Nobody's, I mean nobody's questions effect anyone's nerves around here. I have never in my life seen a group who are so considerate and helpful when it comes to someone having problems. Please, never feel bad about your questions or handicaps here.

Now, promise us that. We would all be crushed if you felt uncomfortable here.
Henrietta