[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes and chats

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:51:00 UTC 2013

hi, you must be Laura?

please don't concern yourself with having difficulties hearing or understanding the instructions during the crocheted Easter egg chat. the magic ring is easy to do, but difficult to describe how to do with words. the same thing happened to me when I attempted to describe to folks in my beginners crochet class how to make a slipknot. easy to do, but how to explain? so I hope to see you agains soon in a class or chat. I also hope you get your hearing aids fixed soon, so you can better enjoy your experience. hope my post of the pattern today will assist you.

Cathy