[Nfb-krafters-korner] pillow case dress

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sun Mar 17 17:45:32 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce, when you lay your pillowcase on the table after you have folded it
lengthwise, the cut you usually make for the armholes is sometimes referred
to as a J cut since it resembles the letter J.
You are cutting through 4 layers of fabric at once. Starting from the top or
neck of the dress, you will cut straight down forming the shoulder of the
dress and then, move in a arc or curve towards the side seam.
HTH
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts