[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes and chats

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 04:51:51 UTC 2013

Hi all --
I read Kathy's email about the egg pattern and have one question: The
instructions are pretty easy to follow, except for the magic loop that I had
so much trouble with on Monday, due to my diyfunctional hearing aids and
injured left hand.
Kathy mentioned that she had posted the instructions, including a diagram
(for my sighted family member).  But it wasn't in the email and I couldn't
find it on the website, and I don't have facebook in case you had it posted
there.
so did I again miss something?

BTW -- I apologize for the difficulty I was having with my cell phone and
hearing aids on Monday.  I kind of felt my questions were getting on
people's nerves.
I'm in the process of trying to fix that.

Thanks for the fun chat.  Even when a project goes wrong, at least you're in
good company...:)
--le