[Nfb-krafters-korner] horizons for the blind craft supplies

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Mar 22 19:24:13 UTC 2013

How do you access their book listing.  Jill gave us the link to the craft section.  I went to I think the catalog but the books and crafts are all mixed up together.  I just do not have the time to read every item.
I am interested in loom books and maybe knitting books and intro to crochet.

Terry P.