[Nfb-krafters-korner] horizons for the blind craft supplies

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:59:22 UTC 2013

hi Terry,

I was just on the site looking at the craft supplies. it is difficult to locate what you want because I see no way to sort the items. so the knitting needles, crochet hooks, cable needles, yarn needles and stitch markers are randomly listed. you have to read through everything to find what you want. but everything I have listed is there, though there is not a wide variety of choices and things are not described in detail..
.
Cathy