[Nfb-krafters-korner] horizons for the blind craft supplies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 19:30:53 UTC 2013

I don't have the time either.  If you are interested I guess it is up  to
you to go thru it.

In a message dated 3/22/2013 3:24:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

How do  you access their book listing.  Jill gave us the link to the craft
section.  I went to I think the catalog but the books and crafts are all
mixed up together.  I just do not have the time to read every item.
I  am interested in loom books and maybe knitting books and intro to
crochet.

Terry P.