[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am now a payed in full member, I think.

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Fri Mar 22 22:09:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Well I finally did it. I was able to get to Pay Pal and join so that I can
take classes. I have never used Pay Pal before, I have just had an account
for years just in case. So, I have a question. I didn't need to use a credit
or debit card and I got a receipt and was told that I paid $10. Then, when I
was going down the page where it said thank you for your payment, I noticed
a heading that said something about take funds from your bank. Have I paid
or not? Do I now have to withdraw money from my bank? If so, I should have
just written a check. Or, do I have it all wrong? Thanks for explaining
things to me.

Paulette