[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am now a payed in full member, I think.

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Mar 22 23:17:52 UTC 2013

If you have a pay pal account and your account has not changed, your checking account, that is, the money is withdrawn from your account but you have to accept the payment being withdrawn. Did you receive a confirmation that you paid! And, you could have paid through pay pal without an account, but with a credit card, which is what I did.

Hugs