[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Sat Mar 23 02:45:18 UTC 2013

You call horizons for the blind and tell them you want to sign up. I think
they will take your credit information over the phone. I am not a good
person to ask, since my payment for contributing to the magazine is a free
subscription. I don't even know how much it costs. But, if you would like to
check into subscribing, or purchasing any   needle craft books, cook books
or needle work supplies, here is the phone number:
1800-318-2000.

Paulette