[Nfb-krafters-korner] My News regarding my purchases

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sat Mar 23 21:33:07 UTC 2013

Ok, Loomers, I went shopping today and the following is all I could find at Michaels, but the pegs are really sturdy and donT seem to come out! Someone please let me know that I did ok, because these are the only sets and things I could find!

Loops and Threads Knit Quick Knitting Loom set:

5.5 inch
7.5 inch
9.5 inch
11.5 11.5 inch

Loops and Threads Knit Quick Long Loom Set:

10-inch
14-inch
18-inch
22-inch

Size 20 gauge tapestry needles, hooks (one from each set) and darning needles from each. Someone said I needed a 20-inch tapestry needle, so I hope by gauge of 20 that is what is meant. Smiles.
5 value or ply yarn, child is really nice and molti-colored

I'm ready to learn how to loom! I hope I did fine with what I purchased as I couldn't find the recommended brand. Michael's doesn't have it. However, as I said, the pegs are sturdy.

I'm really excited! Smiles! So report back if I didn't do ok! If I didn't, I'm stuck with what I have from Michael's in this town! Smiles!

Hugs