[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am now a payed in full member, I think.

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 00:35:28 UTC 2013

Hi Paulette --
I'm late entering this thread, but I use paypal alot and can answer this
one.
the money they are talking about when you first set up a paypal account and
tie it to a bank account is a pair of little deposits that get put in your
bank account that you need to verify once the money is transferred.  The
deposits are small, but they are deposits, not withdrawls.
When you add your bank account to your paypal, paypal doesn't just add it
without validation.  You have to go watch your bank account for 2 tiny
deposits, then go back to paypal and enter the amounts and hit the validate
button.  That verifies you are the owner of the account.
After that, you can use your bank account directly with paypal.
And you even get to keep the deposits...;)
Hope that helps.
Happy transacting.
--le