[Nfb-krafters-korner] look of loom knitting VS needle knitting

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sat Mar 23 21:42:17 UTC 2013

Hi, Jill! The only thing is that they didn't add Fibromyalgia to the mix. I can't wait to learn to loom knit! That will be so exciting! What I have a hard time figuring out is this: I believe on my largest long loom there are about 20 pegs! So it's going to be interesting to see how all this works! And, I can't imagine making a scarf on a round loom, but it can be done as well as shawls, etc. Smiles! I'm really excited!

Hugs