[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting looms

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 23 22:37:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
I haven't ever saw or felt that particular brand of looms, but they sound as
if they have the right size for most projects which have been taught so far
on the list.  I find the looms easier on my shoulders and hands.  Bless you
if you have fibromyalgia.  That must be difficult at times.  Let us all know
if you need any help or need any questions answered.  I am still new to loom
knitting, but Tanya, Terry p , Henry, and Cathy are very well established in
loom knitting.

Jill