[Nfb-krafters-korner] internet explorer prob which is part of my research prob

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 23 22:54:58 UTC 2013

Hi Jennifer,

I do not know the cause of the problem, nor a permanent fix, but here is
what I do for a work around.  I am using Windows7 I.E.7 or 8 and JAWS 12.

Navigate to the link
Press enter.
If nothing happens, tap the applications key.
Navigate to Open, or any of the other open options on the context menu.
Press Enter.

If you find out how to fix this permanently, please let me know.

HTH,
Annette