[Nfb-krafters-korner] My News regarding my purchases

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sun Mar 24 18:08:31 UTC 2013

I was told to get number 5 yart by several people, not necessarily on this list, to get started. So you are saying the looms I purchased from the store cannot be used for 4-ply yarn! I was told the loops and thread brand is a good one! So someone needs to steer me in a better direction toward diversitility because I was in the dark about these looms purchasing them. I never heard of the place referred to in your message, Joyce! Smiles! So, folks, what do I do now????

Hugs