[Nfb-krafters-korner] My News regarding my purchases

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 19:50:56 UTC 2013

Sunshine,

Barb posted great advice for you. she is most certainly steering you in the right direction. you have the "right" looms for beginning to loom, you have the correct yarn. weight you are good to go.
do you want to talk on the phone tomorrow,or Tuesday afternoon or evening  to discuss some loom basics? I have free long distance. if so, reply to me privately at the email address below, send me your phone number,  and we can arrange a time to chat. then relax. this will be fun and easy!
Cathy
flowersandherbs at gmail.com