[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: contest link is working!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 20:44:01 UTC 2013

It was only March contest that we did not due anything.

In a message dated 3/28/2013 3:28:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

Are  the contests off?  There has been no announcement of what we were to
do  for the last 2 or more monthes.  I tried for the last 2 or more days and
the monthly links on the site are not working.

Terry  Powers