[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circular Needles

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 13:35:10 UTC 2013

Hi, Cathy!

Acrylic is wonderful for knitting! As a matter were fact , that's what my friend picked up for me last night for the Mitered Scarf and I'm practicing with that yarn! I have the Ewrap down perfectly now! Smiles! Ing other yarn I purchased will be used for a scarf on larger needles!

I'm not sure of the length of my size had circular needle that I have, but I bet I can find out! Smiles. Might get two the same size or one more to go along with it. I have the bamboo needles as well.

Hugs