[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circular Needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 20:37:44 UTC 2013

I told everyone what I suggest and what I used which is 2 - 16 inch size 8
needles.

In my opinion the 29 inche needles are too long.  Some folks use 2
different length needles.  So if you want to try what others suggest that  is up to
you.  If it works for them and it doesn't work for you you will  have to
take it up with them.  I can't tell you as I never used them.

I would think maybe a 16 inch and 20 inche would be OK, but working the
thumb with these long needles I don't know.

In a message dated 3/28/2013 4:23:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,