[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ciffcular needles and straightening the cables!

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 13:48:31 UTC 2013

Wow, Terry, your length is quite long. You might contact Lion Brand as they have shorter needles, like the 16's that Joyce is referring to! You can use the 29, but what I would do is take those needles and put them in warm water. You ask why!? The warm water straightens the cable! I know it sounds strange, but I've done it with my circulars and it works wonders!

Hugs